Saturday, June 13, 2009

Hi! A little about me...

For years my friends and I have emailed deals we found back and forth to each other via email. When we get too busy and forget to check our emails, most of the deals expired! Not to mention all these forwarded mails jammed our inboxes. We're mostly city girls who are always on the go and like to drop our hard earned $ on expensive labels in a heartbeat, well we used to be. BUT TIMES CHANGED. We have all been humbled by time, by life and by this trying economy. Most of our lives have changed a great deal; marriages, babies, job gain, job lost, relocated to cities far from each other... As the first of my friends to get married and to have a baby, I was the first to step out of our norm. I'm also the first to become a stay at home full time mommy (and the only one for now!). As a one-income family, I've learned to become more frugal! Most of my days are consumed with loving and caring for my daughter, but I've also began to clip coupons and browse for deals online. I've discovered a great number of supportive blogs by mommies and coupon clippers along the way. Cool frugality exists! I no longer pay full retail for almost everything, even labels I love. I want to help friends save time and money by blogging all the great deals and steals on this one page. Thus the creation of this blog, Deals to Share with Friends! So pass the great deals you find here on to friends! Good things that goes around, comes around. BTW, Congrats to all the parents-2-bes!

Cheap is chic and frugal is in, right? ^_~

xoxo,
Aimee
Deals to Share with Friends
Don't forget to share with friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment