Monday, July 27, 2009

Olay $20 Rebate Update CVS

About 2 weeks ago, I purchased the OLAY Regenerist Eye Serum at CVS for $21.99 which earned me $10 ECB. I of course made the purchase with CVS coupons that I receive in the mail or email, and ECB if I had any. I'm sure all you savvy ladies would do the same! This week, if you buy $30 in Olay (or Cover Girl) products, you will get another $10 ECB. Anyway, I figure to buy more Olay products to make my goal of $50+ in total spendings for Olay Moisturizers and Facial Cleansers, then submit for $20 rebate. I purchased the Olay Definity Color Recapture for $25 and the Olay Age Defying facewash for $5.99. I've been curious to try the Definity Color Recapture for quite some time now, since it's been named 'best new product' by a few magazines. And hopefully it'll cut back on my 'putting my face' time everyday. LOL. I just mostly always look tired! I of course paid for this with ECB I had, and CVS coupons I received in the mail. Good deal, good buy, and cheers for rebates!

Have friends who may dig this deal? Share and pass it on!

Click here to subscribe and never miss out on a friendly deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment