Wednesday, July 15, 2009

OLAY and Got2be deals at CVS - works with OLAY rebate! read entire post

Went browsing at my local CVS today and spotted this OLAY deal. I didn't ready about this on any other blogs and for some reason I didn't get this weeks mailer. So I'm not sure if it's in the ad, or if it's available everywhere.

Spent $20 or more on selected OLAY moisturizers, get $10 ECB! (extra care bucks)
Olay Definity line is one sale for $24.99. The Regenerist line and Total Effects line, are regular price- but are all part of this special. Items are priced ranging from $12ish to $24.99.

I happened to need eye cream, so I purchased the Regenerist Eye Serum for $21.99.

Then I noticed the Got2Be styling products on sale for $3.99, reg. retail is $8.99! CVS don't list this product on cvs.com, but you can check them out on drugstore.com. I got the Got2Be Smooth Operator Hair Lotion, and it has really good reviews on drugstore.com. It does smell nice! ~_^ (as reviewed by most everyone)

I also got a mailer from CVS for $10 off a $25 purchase!

So I purchased the Olay Regenerist for $21.99 + Got2Be Smooth Operator for $3.99, minus $10 coupon, I paid about $18.

On top of that, I earned $10 ECB.

So if you currently have ECBs' to use, and have a CVS coupon, you can save even more!

And don't forget there is an OLAY Rebate going on! Purchase $50 in Olay products and receive $20 rebate. Purchasing an Olay item here, and get $10 ECB, can get you started on racking up to $50 for the Olay Rebate.

What a fabulous deal! Have fun!

Have friends who may dig this deal? Share and pass it on!

Click here to subscribe and never miss out on a friendly deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment